ch-scene - Re: Ditch the guns II

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: James Hepler <jameshepler AT yahoo.com>
  • To: RTP-area local music and culture <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: Ditch the guns II
  • Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2004 06:16:45 -0700 (PDT)

Sounds like blackmail to me. Forgive me, but I think
a person should run the business of his choice as long
as he isn't breaking laws. All the statistics in the
world don't change the fact that he has a right to run
that busines without the community trying to take food
out of his mouth.

I only wish that those of you so bold as to make these
requests via the paper would take the time to talk to
the man about it in person. It's his life you're
trying to mess with.

Hep