ch-scene - Re: Ditch the guns II

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: Brendan Love <brendan.love AT mac.com>
  • To: RTP-area local music and culture <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: Ditch the guns II
  • Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2004 10:11:39 -0400

Just a thought: how long would the Local 506 (for example) stay in business if they were not subsidizing the entertainment through alcohol sales? Is there anyone unfamiliar with the ruinous effects of alcohol worldwide? I think that in the main scheme of things, I am willing to deal with the fact that our local drive-in is also a gun shop.