ch-scene - RE: Ditch the guns II

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: sorren AT mindspring.com
  • To: RTP-area local music and culture <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: Ditch the guns II
  • Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2004 14:18:02 -0400 (GMT-04:00)

I was thinking the same thing . . .
RH

-----Original Message-----
From: Todd Morman <tmorman AT nc.rr.com>
Sent: Sep 20, 2004 9:08 PM
To: RTP-area local music and culture <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>

Brian:

{...}
Regardless, what you're asking for here, it seems to me, is a boycott of
anyone who sells guns in America today. That's fine, but why not be, er,
transparent about it? Have you and/or Ruby been to the Starlite in the past?
If so, how did you justify giving the owner money at the time, since you're
obviously opposed to "a business that sells guns"? And would you attend in
the future? These aren't snippy questions; I'm really trying to sort this
out intelligently.

todd glad you and Ruby started this conversation morman