ch-scene - Ditch The Guns II

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: Michael Warren <p_michael_warren AT yahoo.com>
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Ditch The Guns II
  • Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2004 10:49:56 -0700 (PDT)

Just some thoughts...
Arguing about guns is like arguing about abortion or religion.
You're not going to change anybodys mind.
Automobiles probably kill more people than guns do; why not ban them?
I wonder what the national statistics are for folks who die from being
stabbed, strangled, poisoned, beaten to death, or run down intentionally
with a car?
mw

>From bo AT mrboboto.com Wed Sep 22 13:52:35 2004
You sure convinced me. I'm going to go buy a gun and shoot a couple
dozen fetuses, because compared to cars it's just a drop in the bucket
right?

Bo