ch-scene - Viva la Venus this weekend

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: Mary Anne Barckhoff <barckhoff AT yahoo.com>
  • To: ch-scene <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Viva la Venus this weekend
  • Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2004 07:38:15 -0700 (PDT)

After a four-month hiatus, Viva la Venus is back and ready to rock this
weekend! We'll be playing Saturday night and Sunday evening - we hope you
can join us for one of these events!

Saturday, September 25
The Tavern at New Hope Commons in Durham
10:00 PM
FREE! (tips appreciated)

Viva la Venus will play a full evening of originals and a few covers at this
friendly, local sports bar located on Hwy 15/501 overlooking the New Hope
Commons shopping center in Durham. The atmosphere is low-key and there are
plenty of dart boards and pool tables for additional fun.

Sunday, September 26
Carrboro Music Festival
Fitch Lumber Stage (Greensboro St., across from Harris Teeter)
5:00-5:45 PM
FREE!

Please stop by the Fitch Lumber stage at 5 PM to hear some Viva la Venus
originals! Visit the website at
http://www.carrboromusicfestival.com/ for more information.

For more information about these and other upcoming shows, visit our website
at http://www.vivalavenus.com.

Thanks for your support!

Mary Anne, Wendy, Susan & Trey

Viva la Venus website: http://www.vivalavenus.com
Little Miss Messy website: http://www.littlemissmessy.net

The difference between excitement and fear is a matter of choice.