baslinux - Re: [BL] BL3.5

  • From: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] BL3.5
  • Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2007 17:45:10 +0000 (UTC)

Tab # F1 F2 F4 have not done anything for me. A man page might help.
I don't think this wm is designed for keyboard navigation.
I was hoping to access the menu without a mouse.

Alt-F1 brings up the menu but then you need a mouse to use it.

I am trying to test the fs.img mounted as a loop from within ext2 BL2.

I chrooted to it
chroot /mnt /bin/sh --login
(I can also mount /proc if I want).
I tried to run /etc/rc but e2fsck is in there and objected.

Startx works but
rxvt: can't execute "bin/bash"

If I symlink /bin/bash to /bin/sh it then tells me
bash: applet not found.

Why does rxvt need bash when chrooted?

How can I fix this? I was hoping to dial with BL2 (ltmodem) then chroot to test links in BL3.50 rather than add the lucent modules and device.