baslinux - Re: [BL] BL3.5

  • From: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] BL3.5
  • Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2007 13:49:05 +0000 (UTC)

I found xmodmap in BL 3.50 and can try modifying my keymap so that my
arrow keys will work.

xmodmap xmodmap.84 (this is a file I made so that the backspace and arrow keys would work correctly).

I was already using it in BL3.40, which explains why the arrow keys worked in X there.

I have not tested backspace in 3.50 without first using xmodmap.

The aliases such as d and links work in an rxvt created via the menu (not one created by typing rxvt in an rxvt). My apologies.

I looked in .jwrmc and cannot get any of the listed keyboard commands to
do anything, other than ESC (which does not get you out of the dialog asking if you really want to exit JWM). Alt-F4 removes an rxvt.

If I right click for the menu then move the mouse pointer onto a line so that it changes color, Enter does not select. Arrow keys do nothing.

Tab # F1 F2 F4 have not done anything for me. A man page might help.
I don't think this wm is designed for keyboard navigation.
I was hoping to access the menu without a mouse.