baslinux - Re: [BL] Re: connecting via Ethernet

  • From: Robert Steinmetz <rob AT steinmetznet.com>
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] Re: connecting via Ethernet
  • Date: Fri, 14 May 2004 17:27:41 -0500

Sindi Keesan wrote:

Thanks for the info on where to get the DOS utility for the 3com 3c509. I will try that after we get the winbond ne card working. Is there some
way to use network cards in DOS? We have been using llpro to transfer BL2
ramdisk and then BL2 to transfer the hard drive BL2.

There were numerous TCP/IP packages for DOS and I believe that you could probably still find them on the internet somewhere. There are versions of DO which include networking, but I'm not that familiar with them.

--
Robert Steinmetz AIA
Principal