baslinux - Re: [BL] BL3 Preliminary report

  • From: Sindi Keesan <keesan AT iamjlamb.com>
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] BL3 Preliminary report
  • Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2004 22:06:25 -0500 (EST)

I think I already complained about being disconnected while trying out
BL2, and you added idle 0 to the first line of eznet.conf to stop it from
timing out at all. I just added that line in BL3. The manual said to use
idle = (time in seconds) and I think you said 0 simply eliminated the
timeout. Please make this change to Bl3 as the 5 min default is too
short, or increase to at least 15 minutes.