baslinux - Re: [BL] BL3 Preliminary report

  • From: Sindi Keesan <keesan AT iamjlamb.com>
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] BL3 Preliminary report
  • Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2004 13:36:09 -0500 (EST)

I changed wallpaper from default to midnight (black) and when I shutdown
and do startx again it is back to the old wallpaper. I could not find a
man page for this window manager. Can it be used without a mouse? I had
to hit rt button to get the menu back after changing wallpaper.

I tried 640 VGA and 800 super VGA and both work fine.
Viewed images (as links) with links/xli (much nicer with 12-bit color).