baslinux - Re: [BL] Sound in BL2

  • From: James Miller <jamtat AT mailsnare.net>
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] Sound in BL2
  • Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2004 15:58:11 -0600 (CST)

On Tue, 27 Jan 2004, Ron Clarke wrote:

> Sindi Keesan <keesan AT iamjlamb.com> wrote:
>
> > Is there a linux cdplayer? I searched MANIFEST.gz for play and did not
> > find one. cdplayer cdplyr not found
>
> Look for workbone. :)

I really like cdcd, but I don't know if there are any Slack
binaries/packages for it out there. It's a very simple console mode CD
player - right up the low-resource computing alley. Don't know about
workbone, but most Linux CD players I've seen have ponderous graphical
frontends and are written to work under KDE or Gnome.

James