sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] Results for Organization Policy vote

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Karsten Behrmann <BearPerson AT gmx.net>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Results for Organization Policy vote
  • Date: Fri, 5 May 2006 10:08:55 +0200

On Thu, 04 May 2006 20:55:59 -0700, Eric Sandall wrote:
> Jeremy Blosser (emrys) wrote:
> <snip>
> > Well, I guess I should ask, what exactly do we want to call these groups
> > on
> > the web sites? The docs call them 'Lead Developers' and 'General
> > Developers'; do we want to stick with that or something like 'Council of
> > Elders' and 'Council of Developers' (or 'Council of Mages' (or 'Council of
> > Gurus'))?
> >
> > Hopefully we can pick something there without needing a vote or anything.
> > ;-P
> <snip>
>
> I like the "Council of Elders" for the Leads. We could do a variance
> with "Circle of Mages" who surround the "Council of Elders".

Aye, sounds good (though I'm a self-declared wizard, not a mage ;-) )
But "Circle of Mages" sounds nice, can't come up with something better
right now anyway :)

"Inner Circle", "Member of Pandemonium", "Circle of Magic", ...

So Far,
Karsten

--
Karsten Behrmann | Source Mage GNU/Linux developer, ISO team
BearPerson AT gmx.net | http://www.sourcemage.org