sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] voting process

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: "Andrew \"ruskie\" Levstik" <ruskie AT mages.ath.cx>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] voting process
  • Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2006 12:57:28 +0100

> As long as we keep the auditing process simple while maintaining
> anonymity I think that would be fine.

An amendment to the auditing proccess...
Once the tally is done and posted to the ML ppl respond to it with
Yes my vote is properly counted or no mine isn't.

Thus confirming it all to all of us. It's not that I don't trust
the vote counter it's the system I don't trust. And if it's auditable
and confirmable then I have no issues whatsoever.

--
Andrew "ruskie" Levstik
Geek/Hacker/Tinker

Hacker FAQ: http://www.plethora.net/%7eseebs/faqs/hacker.html

Key id = A7A9E461
Key fingerprint = 757E C16B F5B7 DC27 B003 CCED CF95 3A77 A7A9 E461