sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] Submission process

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Aaron Brice <abrice2 AT cox.net>
  • To: bluebird AT optushome.com.au
  • Cc: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Submission process
  • Date: 22 Jul 2002 23:04:09 -0700

I like the idea, but the only problem I have with this is the same
problem I had with getting rid of the bug mailing lists: I like getting
notified of new spells in the mailing list. Several times I have
grabbed a new spell off the mailing list and installed it before it was
available, and sometimes it takes a while for a spell to make it into
the grimoire after being submitted.

Can we make it a rule that if you submit a spell to bugzilla you add the
spell-submit mailing list as a CC? Then we just subscribe
bugzilla-daemon to the mailing list..

Aaron