sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] most annoying ...

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: bluebird AT optushome.com.au
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] most annoying ...
  • Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2002 22:47:01 +1000

On Mon, Jul 22, 2002 at 12:51:16PM +0100, Hugo Portela
wrote:

> Hi, For the newbies, i'd say lack of
> documentation. These may not be a problem if you are not
> trying to attract new users :-)
>

> P.S. Is there any easy way to pront a document from the
> wiki (like the Sourcemage mini manual UsingSourceMage) ?

Not at the moment, part of my long term plan as the doc
maintainer is a sourcemage-beginner spell which will
provide some basic documentation on sourcemage mostly
likely grabbed from the wiki.

This won't be happening in the near future (1-2 months)
though unless something really unpleasant (like losing my
job) happens.

Cheers

Joel
--
Sourcemage GNU/Linux /~\ ASCII Ribbon campaign
Linux so advanced it may as well be magic \_/ stop HTML mail and news