sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] most annoying ...

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Hugo Portela <hugo.portela AT famma.web.pt>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] most annoying ...
  • Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2002 12:51:16 +0100

Hi,
For the newbies, i'd say lack of documentation. These may not be a problem if you are not trying to attract new users :-)

P.S. Is there any easy way to pront a document from the wiki (like the Sourcemage mini manual UsingSourceMage) ?

Dufflebunk wrote:

Well, the disscussion list seems to have calmed down again, so it's time
for me to ask a question.
What is the most annoying "feature" of Source Mage?
Broken URLs in spells?
Broken spells?
Lack of spells?
Lack of support?
Lack of documentation?
Non-responsivness of Source Mage team?
Constant state of transition?
The ability to toast SM by ctrl-C'ing at the appropriate point of an
update?
Lack of implementation of Cowboy Neal's algorithms?
Xenith's refusal to wear pants?
Others?

Note: I'm not saying that any of these problems exist... I'd have to say
that the team is pretty darn responsive to my pestering ;)
If there's something else that really bothers you, just blurt it out.

--
Hugo M. Portela