permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Who is this?

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Andrew Millison <amillison@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Who is this?
  • Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2013 10:49:30 -0800

I currently teach 2 online Permaculture courses through Oregon State
University. When I google "online permaculture course" I see there are many
others as well.

http://www.beaverstatepermaculture.com/events/online-non-credit-permaculture-design-course

http://www.beaverstatepermaculture.com/events/advanced-permaculture-design-practicum

Andrew