permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Gender-based? Not IMHO.

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Linda Ray <lindaray@att.net>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Gender-based? Not IMHO.
  • Date: Sun, 22 Aug 2010 13:50:51 -0700 (PDT)

I humbly suggest we think outside of 'gender' and more into 'personal
character
attribute sets that are harmonious with Permaculture objectives'.

That way, we won't leave out Mother Theresa, Gandhiji, Mother Mary and Jesus,
Nelson Mandela, Sir Francis Bacon, Lady Di, and Wafa Sultan, among many, many
others. It's much, much larger than simple gender IMO.

Limited language breeds limited thinking. If you cannot express in depth and
with thoroughness what you are doing, it's *way* harder to spread the word
about
it... Permaculture is in a ground-breaking position here. Carpe Diem :-).

Namaste,

Linda