permaculture - Re: [permaculture] WTF in 100 years

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Milton Dixon <miltonics@midwestpermaculture.com>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] WTF in 100 years
  • Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2010 12:09:34 -0500

Dick, you echo my thoughts. I give up on these conversations pretty quickly as they devolve. There doesn't seem to be much of value in them.

I wonder what internet communication would look like after 100 or 1000 years? If its still around I do hope it will be more civil and more productive.

*Milton Dixon *
Technology Consultant
Midwest Permaculture <http://www.midwestpermaculture.com>
milton@midwestpermaculture.com <mailto:milton@midwestpermaculture.com>