permaculture - [permaculture] WTF?

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: rafter sass <rafter@liberationecology.org>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [permaculture] WTF?
  • Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2010 23:46:11 -0400

Lawrence, what in god's name are you on about?

Is it really so beyond the pale that I hold a position that
it's strategically not a good idea to do PDCs for white power groups?
Really?

People have made good arguments, some better than others, as to why
it actually WOULD be ok. I've read them with genuine interest.
In contrast, you seem to be outraged that I would even have the temerity to
voice
my position. You may think I'm wrong, but you are writing like my position
is not only totally fucking bonkers, but that I'm literally trying to TAKE
OVER AND
DESTROY Permaculture just by asserting this position. Huh?

Yikes.

~r

rafter sass
Liberation Ecology Project