permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Movement thinking (was Designing a Movement)

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: LBUZZELL@aol.com
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Movement thinking (was Designing a Movement)
  • Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2010 17:28:17 EDT

In a message dated 8/19/2010 12:45:33 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
venaurafarm@bellsouth.net writes:

I think nearly all of this is 1) unfair 2) paranoid 3) unnecessary
fear-mongering 4) inaccurate

Now wait a minute. This is just the kind of ad hominem (ad homina?)
attack I had hoped we could avoid on this discussion if we want to get
anywhere.
"Unfair, paranoid, fear-mongering?" Come on. Surely this name-calling
isn't the permaculture way? Surely we can discuss this rationally? You
make
a lot of good points, but destroy them with this kind of attack.

Linda