permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Movement thinking (was Designing a Movement)

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: gavinraders@gmail.com
  • To: "permaculture" <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Movement thinking (was Designing a Movement)
  • Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2010 21:02:47 +0000

Reread Patrick's post from yesterday, please. It provides a litany of actual
facts on the ground in Iraq and Afghanistan that show how the agricultural
mission enables the military to further entrench themselves in the region and
further their intelligence activities.
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone, powered by CREDO Mobile.