permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Roundup - agree with Flick

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: mIEKAL aND <dtv@mwt.net>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Roundup - agree with Flick
  • Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2002 16:50:50 -0500

I seem to think we've gone thru this a couple times....bet a search of the archives would pull up a good chunk from the knowledge base. here at dreamtime weve succeeded with burning small patches (less than 100 sq ft) by covering it with clear plastic for one season. my pygmy goat is alway a pretty good back up too, tho I doubt goats would get rid of our friend in the rhus family permanently. I think pig tractors would be a genuine possibility.

mIEKAL