nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Pomona in hand or e-copy??

  • From: mangodance <bmn@iglou.com>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Pomona in hand or e-copy??
  • Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2008 23:17:26 -0500

I just wanted to clarify that I am not favoring one method over another on the paper vs. e-copy front. I'm in favor of making both available. There are people who have disc space, but not the ability to house years of publications. Additionaly, it is certainly easier to search an electronic document. A paper copy is very convenient however.

Anyway...I see BOTH...not one or the other.