nafex - Re: [NAFEX] membership in NAFEX

  • From: Claude Jolicoeur <cjoli@gmc.ulaval.ca>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] membership in NAFEX
  • Date: Mon, 02 Jul 2007 23:53:49 -0400

I wrote and Rivka answered:

>>Slow mail - nobody uses
>>that anymore.

>I do, for some things.
Rivka and all others,
Please accept my apologies - I wrote my message too fast out of frustration and didn't really measure all my words. I did not want to offend anyone by writing that nobody uses slow mail.

And "mangodance" wrote:

>Truly problems. I can help on one front. I am the new NAFEX web dork.
> I have not changed anything on the site other than a few updates. I'm
>working on a simple design and a restructuring, however, it is a good
>ways off. I stand ready to take any and all articles, etc., and will
>get them online. The former web person is traveling abroad. I'm not
>sure I've even had time to change just the contact pages but think I
>did. I will give it a look.

I did send a message to
bmn@iglou.com (which is the address that appear in the heading of messages originating from you)
on May 4 2007 and got no answer. If for some reason you did not get the message, please contact me off line and we will get things fixed...

Claude