livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] selling raw milk

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: "Col. M. K. Megibben" <cmegibben@peoplepc.com>
  • To: Healthy soil and sustainable growing <livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] selling raw milk
  • Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2006 10:12:57 -0500 (EST)

I live in Oklahoma were you can sell raw milk from the farm only.You can not
sell it off the farm.There is a Dairy just outside of Tulsa in Claremore that
does nothing else.They have a store right there and people from near by towns
make ruins (I go and get it for 4 families,then they take their turn) for raw
milk and the best cheese(hey colby & chedder are white cheeses,until the
color is added !They do sell pasturized milk and cheese.
Raw milk has many enzimes needed (it never helped my spelling).
A great web group of yahoo is "WAPFOCENTRAL" it is a group all about the
findings of "Weston A. Price", and his reshearch on health of rural people
and their "Teeth" (he was a Dentist) and their diets.It started the RAW Food
organic movement in this country.