livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] selling raw milk

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: pete <pete.rout@virgin.net>
  • To: Healthy soil and sustainable growing <livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] selling raw milk
  • Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2006 11:06:36 +0100

Once raw milk is illegal will mothers have to stop breast feeding their own babies? With the diets of so many of modern women being so bad, raw milk from organic cows,sheep and goats must be a lot safer.
Someone once told me that the US was the land of the free. Stalin would be envious with the control over the population that the US govt is sliding in through the back door.
Pete

I won't have the last word on the issue - by a long shot, obviously - but it occurs to me that a lot of people will face more danger from city water, not to mention the widespread dangers in prescription drugs, pesticides, and work exposures. We had our own milch cow (that's how it's spelled) when I was about 10 and storebought milk tasted funny after that. I do have reservations about humans drinking animal milk that nature meant for young animals. Healthy teeth and bones may have more to do with overall diet and exercise than lack of calcium, hmm?

paul, tradingpost@riseup.net