livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] selling raw milk

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: "TradingPostPaul" <tradingpost@riseup.net>
  • To: livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] selling raw milk
  • Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2006 20:26:04 -0700

I won't have the last word on the issue - by a long shot, obviously - but it
occurs to me that a lot of people will face more danger from city water, not
to mention the widespread dangers in prescription drugs, pesticides, and work
exposures. We had our own milch cow (that's how it's spelled) when I was
about 10 and storebought milk tasted funny after that. I do have reservations
about humans drinking animal milk that nature meant for young animals.
Healthy teeth and bones may have more to do with overall diet and exercise
than lack of calcium, hmm?

paul, tradingpost@riseup.net