livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] selling raw milk

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: Terry Wereb <frosted-acres@sbcglobal.net>
  • To: Healthy soil and sustainable growing <livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] selling raw milk
  • Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2006 18:20:40 -0800 (PST)

Gwen,
where in Ohio Are you? That Amish Dairy Farmer is
"local" to me-- he belongs to a family farm group I am
involved with! The Farmer was willing to GIVE the guy
the milk--the agent shoved the cash into his hands,
or left it on the table--

How convenient that the person who "needed" the milk
had a container in his vehicle and knew exactly which
farm on the road ha a permit to sell raw milk to the
cheese factory in the area.

Terry W