internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] hey all you Mac people

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: zman <zman AT gibbon.kungfumonkey.com>
  • To: <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] hey all you Mac people
  • Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2002 09:39:45 -0500 (EST)

I forgot what model of G4 you have, but I've watched the logic boards go
for anywhere from $150 to $450 online. Check eBay as well as
http://www.macs4all.com and http://www.dealexpress.com/index.tpl for logic
boards. It's pretty easy to swap the tower boards. The cube on the other
hand is a little more difficult. Let me know what model and I can help
find the logic board and maybe even help out with the install.

--
Scott H. Zekanis
zman AT kungfumonkey.com