internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] I love my Cube, but..

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: David Minton <david AT designhammer.com>
  • To: InterNetWorkers <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] I love my Cube, but..
  • Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2002 18:57:38 -0500

I did something similar upgrading a beige G3 a few years back. It had two
IDE busses that could only handle one device each (instead of two). I
unplugged the CD-ROM drive from the second bus, and plugged in the new
drive, long enough to transfer my files. When I was done, I switched the
hard drives, and replaced the CD-ROM drive--QED.

David