internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] I love my Cube, but..

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Dan Caugherty <caffeine1 AT nc.rr.com>
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] I love my Cube, but..
  • Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2002 21:38:36 -0500

If the long term intention is to only use one drive why does the
transition period mean the case has to be assembled?

Think outside the box...literally. Open it up, get appropiate
cables to cable up both drives with the case open, get the
work done, and unplug the 20gb and go along your merry way.

[Smacks forehead ] Now why didn't I think of that?

It'll be weird running this puppy as a big exposed core (it's a
Cube, y'see), but yeah, that ought to do it.

Thanks folks! More later as the adventure continues...

Cheers,

Dan Caugherty -+- caffeine1 AT nc.rr.com
"..if 10 years from now, when you are doing something quick and dirty
..and say to yourself, 'Dijkstra would not have liked this', well that
would be enough immortality for me" - Edsger Dijkstra, 1930-2002