internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] I love my Cube, but..

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Joe Reid <jreid AT vnet.net>
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] I love my Cube, but..
  • Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2002 16:50:48 -0600

Dan Caugherty wrote:

Hey all --

I have a slight dilemma here. I have a 20 GB drive in
my Apple G4 Cube, and I'd like to upgrade it to an 80 GB
I have lying around here. But alas, the Cube has but
one drive bay.

[...]

All suggestions welcome..

If the long term intention is to only use one drive why does the transition period mean the case has to be assembled?

Think outside the box...literally. Open it up, get appropiate cables to cable up both drives with the case open, get the work done, and unplug the 20gb and go along your merry way.

--
Joe Reid
jreid AT vnet.net