internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] I love my Cube, but..

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: zman <zman AT gibbon.kungfumonkey.com>
  • To: <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] I love my Cube, but..
  • Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2002 16:23:27 -0500 (EST)

If your anything like me, one of the things you really dig about the cube
is the fact that it is silent. I highly recommend the Seagate Barracuda
for a replacement (Stay Online had the 80GB for $106 a few weeks ago).
Depending on how much data you have on there now I could lend a 5GB
frirefly drive (firewire). It's what I used as most of the system and apps
were being reinstalled.