homestead - Re: [Homestead] Climate-Gate

  • From: rayzentz AT aim.com
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Climate-Gate
  • Date: Sun, 29 Nov 2009 17:20:57 -0500

Yep, millions cooking on fires, spewing methane?

Oh, perhaps they all had very bad gas? ;-)

But what about before that? And before that?

And I have no doubt that our time here is relatively short, and the earth may
well be better off without us...

Ray

Dr. Raymond Zentz

It is better to die a free man, than to live, a slave.