homestead - Re: [Homestead] Cash for Clunkers

  • From: "Lynn Wigglesworth" <lynnw1366 AT hotmail.com>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Cash for Clunkers
  • Date: Mon, 3 Aug 2009 08:07:52 -0400

From: "Leslie" <cayadopi AT yahoo.com>

HA !! In S. Florida they TAX you on rainwater........... I KID >YOU NOT....

Wow; it amazes me that some places are so unreasonable., or that people put up with it. Here I think taxes are reasonable for the services (or lack of) that we have, but still people fight every expenditure. Our township doesn't have water, sewer, trash collection, recycling, police, zoning to enforce, etc., so maintaining roads is about all they do. We pay fairly high school taxes to the nearest school district.

Lynn Wigglesworth
Tioga Co. PA