homestead - Re: [Homestead] Cash for Clunkers

  • From: Leslie <cayadopi AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Cash for Clunkers
  • Date: Sat, 1 Aug 2009 16:17:34 -0700 (PDT)

There's a thought....

For local purchases, at least for now, they still take cash at the cash
register.  I still have a loan payment from bank that doesn't have a branch
in this state, and then there are a few bills like internet service & cell
phone, not sure if a debit card would work for that.  But if so that would
certainly be one way... at least for now.

I suspect in Obamaworld they will try to eliminate cash currency completely.
1. Hyperinflationary money printing will be easier that way.   2.  It will be
much harder to have an underground economy, as with 'currency cards' the
government can track all transactions.

They can already see all transactions on debit credit cards if they want to.

The thing that galls me, is that nearly everyone I speak to from all corners
of the country are really pissed off about the out of control government.
Town hall meetings across the country are filled with people protesting that
enough is enough.... and instead of the representatives listening to the
people they allegedly represent, they are just not going to have town hall
meetings anymore so they don't have to listen.

And it isn't just this current administration.  This has been going on for a
long long  time.  I had the pleasure of working public corruption cases from
the investigative side... I really liked it when the politicians &
beaurocrats got nailed.