homestead - Re: [Homestead] Cash for Clunkers

  • From: Leslie <cayadopi AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Cash for Clunkers
  • Date: Sat, 1 Aug 2009 15:36:01 -0700 (PDT)

JAMES ~  Please don't give the government any more whacky ideas than they
already have....

They also probably hadn't thought off taxing us if we pump our own gas... or
taxing us if we prepare our own meals............... because the excuse will
be that if we do that we are preventing someone else from having a job,
therefore we should pay more tax so they can stay home unemployed !!!

Actually, I just came across (and I think this is the 2nd time now) something
about a Clean Water Act bill ............ and the wolf cryers claim that it
will give government control over all water, and hence all food production,
even on private small farms......

What say ya'll on that one?  I'm not really familiar with it.

I can fully empathsize with my ex-inlaws when they faced the difficult
ripping apart faimily decision of staying in Cuba as Castro came into power,
or flee....  Only now, where does one flee to?