homestead - Re: [Homestead] Cash for Clunkers

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT com-pair.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Cash for Clunkers
  • Date: Sat, 1 Aug 2009 16:04:35 -0800

Leslie, Leslie, Leslie. How the heck do you think he got elected? BIG BUSINESS! He owes. He always pays those he owes. Sotomayer is one such payment!

Lynda
The press corp is fact-adverse but very fable friendly.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Leslie" <cayadopi AT yahoo.com>

I sure hope not. They'll probably have to put me in jail if they are going to force me to have screenings and shots. Don't people understand that forcing flu shots on people is a TRANSFER OF WEALTH to big corporations by USE OF FORCE called Obamacare? What's wrong with people?