homestead - Re: [Homestead] ???

  • From: EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] ???
  • Date: Mon, 02 Mar 2009 18:34:14 -0500

Clansgian AT wmconnect.com wrote:

What gives?

We all have been talking behind your back, Bev, and decided that we simply can't abide you any longer and so we all left to start another one of those Homesteaders' Biggest Losers lists.

Seriously though .....

LOL, there once was a time when I would have cared, but I don't anymore. The internet is big enough for every asshole on the planet to have a voice. Seriously, maybe I am getting old and cantankerous, the classic grandmother that speaks her mind regardless. ;)

--
I am having an out-of-money experience.
http://erthnsky.blogspot.com/