homestead - Re: [Homestead] ???

  • From: EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] ???
  • Date: Mon, 02 Mar 2009 19:33:13 -0500

Do you remember times in the past, Bev, when someone or someones on the list would assume that we were all illiterate backwoods rubes who never heard the news, never read internet traffic that interests us, and unless we had someone to forward every link under the sun no matter how unrelated to homesteading, we'd never know anything for ourselves? It gives one a great deal of exercise with the delete key but tends to swamp out any actual homestead dialog.

Well, sorry for the bunch of stories I just posted. Even if you don't read the stories, you at least might gain a new site for alternative news.

Bev

--
I am having an out-of-money experience.
http://erthnsky.blogspot.com/