homestead - Re: [Homestead] cattle farming was ???

  • From: bobf <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] cattle farming was ???
  • Date: Mon, 2 Mar 2009 18:31:20 -0800 (PST)

Looks and sounds almost perfect. But, there is just no getting around the
frigid icy cold winter. But, I think you have said you really enjoy the
winter. I lived for a short time in Flagstaff, and lived in Virginia.
Winters any colder or snowier or icier than that is just too much for me. Of
course, it's hot as h*ll , here, in the summer; probably pleasenat summers
where you live. Well, if Al Gore turns out to be right, you just might be in
one of the 'perfect places'