homestead - Re: [Homestead] ???

  • From: bobf <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] ???
  • Date: Mon, 2 Mar 2009 15:14:59 -0800 (PST)

' more analysis from the boringly self-righteous. I like what other people
post. It is ceratinly more interesting than the silly drivel from the self
proclaimed 'vanguards of the future' -- whom-ever they might be. People
should learn to use the delete key, rather than whining.

And, no-one needs anyone else's permission to be busy or be patient.

I think the question concerned 'social' conversation, the content not yet to
be dictated by any individual.

--- On Mon, 3/2/09, Clansgian AT wmconnect.com <Clansgian AT wmconnect.com>