homestead - Re: [Homestead] ???

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT com-pair.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] ???
  • Date: Tue, 3 Mar 2009 08:08:30 -0800

Well, I'm not going anywhere except to limp into town. The snow that was
*supposed* to arrive TOMORROW night is here now. Got a couple of inches and
it's still coming down. Poor chickens took one look out the door when I
opened it this morning and gave me one of those "are you crazy" looks and
turned around and went right back in.

Lynda
"Facts don't cease to exist because they are ignored." Aldous Huxley
----- Original Message ----- From: "bobf" <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>

Lynda, that sounds yummy, but you forgot the honey.

p.s. They began releasing water from roosevelt Lake this week. Firat
time in many years. It's confusing to me. I know we (both states) are
still in drought?