homestead - Re: [Homestead] ???

  • From: "Sage Austin | Eureka! Design" <eureka AT hctc.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] ???
  • Date: Mon, 02 Mar 2009 23:39:16 -0600

Just got back in town from taking my husband for some dental work.

Bev, I know you asked me some things about seeds but I've been too busy to respond properly. I haven't been able to read all the posts. February & March is when we have to start and plant all our spring garden here. We are also building a new chicken coop. My business is swamped with work right now and in light of the economy I don't want to turn it away so I'm putting in very long days. I'll write and post when I can.

Bob, I'm sorry to hear your dog is ill. I had a Lab once that had two very bad seizures, then never had another and we could never find what was wrong. She lived a long unmedicated life. As I recall your dog is not that old. I have a lot of herbal reference books on dogs, so perhaps I can look some things up for you when I take a break. I haven't read all your posts, but it sound like the vet is not sure what is going on?

Roxanne, do you have Juliette de Baracli Levi's herbal book for livestock (horses)? Is there something herbal you can do for the absess? A blood purifier perhaps? I hope your horse pulls through.

--Sage

EarthNSky wrote:
Is there some reason that this list is dead?
I don't know that I buy the weather excuse or the 'busy time of year'
excuse because we are all in different locations. I might be busy, but
someone else might be snowed in. This is an international list. It
might be winter here and summer there. What gives?

It seems like 75% of all the recent posts I have made have gone into
cyberspace...I've tried to start conversations here, yet only a few
people actually talk. It is no fun when you are on a group for social
reasons and there is only a few people who talk. Let's crank it up.
I've wondered if people are having trouble posting again.
Perhaps another homestead type list is more engaging right now?

Bev