homestead - Re: [Homestead] ???

  • From: bobf <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] ???
  • Date: Tue, 3 Mar 2009 04:44:07 -0800 (PST)

Hi Sage. She turned 4 Oct. 31 -- she's a Halloween baby. She just got up
about a half-hour ago -- it's about 5:20 am , here. She walks without
synchronicity, like a person after a stroke, but her personality is still
mainly there. She gave me a morning kiss, but her level of energy is way
down.

Hunt terriers most like a really hyper Jack Russell, but,she's not that way,
now. the doc said it could take three weeks to adjust to the meds.

I know how you feel about herbals, and I am learning, slowly. But, She has
had seizures, reguarly, through her lifetime. Pheno-barb is a very old,
tested, anti-convulsive; it's cheap, and I don't have to experiment. I'm
willing to experiment with herbs and other alternatives on myself, but I want
the dogs problenms to be gone, now. We have had this option for a long
time, but we didn't want to go that route unless absolutely necessary. Now,
it is necessary. The pheno-barb might not work; If it doesn't , I will be
asking you for advice, and I thank you for the offer.

I'm glad you are so busy. What is the old saying: "Make hay while the sun
shines" ..... take care..........