homestead - Re: [Homestead] ???

  • From: EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: bobford79 AT yahoo.com, homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] ???
  • Date: Mon, 02 Mar 2009 18:10:11 -0500

bobf wrote:
Hi Bev, by the way, are you getting snow?

No snow here. We were near the center of circulation as the storm went through, meaning serious wind, but no precip.

For the past couple of
weeks, it seems that most of my messages take from an hour to three
hours to hit the list. So, it is a significant "lag" in conversation
(though a few come up immediately, ?)

Anyway, the dog is all doped up, have been napping with her. Stay

What did the vet say happened?

I am having an out-of-money experience.
http://erthnsky.blogspot.com/
EarthNSky Farm, Northwest Georgia, USA