homestead - Re: [Homestead] RFID-gov't spying rural U.S. in new relief act

  • From: bobf <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: Marie McHarry <mmcharry AT gmail.com>, homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] RFID-gov't spying rural U.S. in new relief act
  • Date: Sat, 21 Feb 2009 12:42:21 -0800 (PST)

Thanks Marie. there are a lot of new laws and new regulations already in the
new omnibus recovery acts that are allowing lots of $$$ for the type of
activity.

I guess you saw in the headline that Mayor Daily says in two years every foot
of every street and office building in Chicago will be videoed, tracked and
recorded. This crap is all tied out first in UK and then ends up here. On
another site I read this lack of privacy in the UK is driving some of the
smarter young people crazy--they talk everything from anarchy to simply
leaving UK.

Phoenix is putting real time license readers everywhere, will record plates
at lighting speeds, eventuaally rack all highway movements -- real time
.....real bad stuff coming..................