homestead - Re: [Homestead] Fitness

  • From: EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Fitness
  • Date: Sat, 13 Dec 2008 18:33:42 -0500

Clansgian AT wmconnect.com wrote:

The question remains, and in fact becomes much more germane. Do you know of any fit women your age who gained significantly greater strength and flexibility from the sort of regimen that you propose?

I know very few people my age, and those that I do know, don't exercise at all, which is why I am more fit to begin with. I do not know anyone who exercises regularly, James.

“Fear is the path to the Dark Side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.” Yoda