homestead - Re: [Homestead] Fitness

  • From: Clansgian AT wmconnect.com
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Fitness
  • Date: Sat, 13 Dec 2008 18:46:43 EST

> >I know very few people my age, and those that I do know, don't exercise
> at all, which is why I am more fit to begin with. I do not know anyone
> who exercises regularly, James.

Right now, I don't either. But in the past I've known many an exerciser.

I've known people who were very sedentary and when they took up bicycling or
running or swimming or some such along with a vastly modified diet, I''ve
seen
their health, strength, and flexibility noticeably inprove. I attibuted it
to the difference between some exercise and none at all.

But to already be active and fit, what happens when one adds 'some' more
exercise? Does it bring about the type of results you are seeking? I
thought it
was an apropos question.

James